Tuesday 5 November 2013

32wk - let the final countdown begins~~

today must be the miraculous day of my pregnancy! i nearly jumped in delight when doc told me my placenta is now in good position for natural delivery!! trust me, i was still counselling myself when i was stepping into the room, telling myself to take things in its stride, cos today is the 'last day' to decide for c-section if  placenta is still low lying. i was really bracing myself for the worst, after all the negative updates i've experience in this pregnancy.

yes, i was so happy to know everything is in place for natural delivery!! my little boy is growing well at 1.9kg now. when i saw him sleeping so quietly inside, i cant help telling myself it's all worth it. doc even told me he has a lot of hair (abt 15mm), it was like hitting jackpot for me. i have seen babies with hair - generally not so much hair, but i hope jeremiah will have my genes of thick dark hair. i was born with a lot of hair and have always have thick hair.. unlike joe, baldness has never been in my concern. i just hope this is so for jeremiah too.

honestly i had some questions for doc today.. but this good news (perhaps the only good news since i started following up with this doc) really throw me over the moon. for past 2 months, i have been preparing myself for the c-section delivery - what and how to recover from c-section etc. i really cant tell you how happy i was when i know everything is ready for natural birth. little jeremiah is in his final position, preparing to come out; fluid and placenta are in place; my diabetic is somehow under control.. everything is ready for His timing. the time to push out and see jeremiah in face.

let the final countdown begins~~

No comments:

Post a Comment