Monday 23 December 2013

39wk - different kind of advent

today is week39... i never thought baby jeremiah will still be inside my tummy at this week~ many has told me that first baby usually delivered at week37-38, but my little guy has decided to stay in longer.. so long that i'm beginning to worry if my diabetics will affect him.

a bit of background since i've not logged for some time. joe managed to arrive in Singapore in week37. since then, we have taken a lot of adjustments (joe will be residing in Singapore for at least 3 months~) in space arrangements. baby cot is finally set up, baby amenities and supplies are stocked up.. everything is ready for little jeremiah whom we expected to deliver last week.. in vain.

since week38 had gone past, my 'irritating' family decided to place bets on his birth dates. so far, the bet lost has amounted to $160. seriously, this is how silly human can be when you are merely waiting for time, the time, to come. cos of the tummy weight, joe has decided to ground me at home. honestly, i agree it's super tiring to walk in week39 cos of the weight, but it's also Christmas week!! how i want to be enjoying some tea or coffee, soaking myself in Christmas mood, after being deprived of Christmas shopping. but for sake of jeremiah, i guess it just have to be so.

yes God, my prayer is to have jeremiah at full term, but now it's about time to deliver him into this world safely, as a healthy and cheerful baby boy. this few days, perhaps??

No comments:

Post a Comment