Sunday 16 February 2014

i miss joe..my good husband, jeremiah's good father

time flies.. joe is back to taiwan for work, i'm left with jeremiah in singapore.. though he promised to be back soon, but i feel so alone..

yes past month is hectic and chaos jeremiah's arrival, family tensions and all that stupid cny hype. i barely had a good rest after my confinement. i kinda miss my confinement days - just eat, nurse and rest (though there's emotional stress and tensions around). i really feel the difference from pregnancy to giving birth, from birth to confinement, and from confinement to normal days.

for past 2 weeks, after knowing joe is preparing to return to taiwan.. i admit i had/ have depression. for a start, i simply tried to take on all baby-related tasks by myself (afterall this is how it will be when my hubby is not around). it stressed me out totally esp i also had breasts inflammation due to engorgment *super PAINFUL*.. i had a quarrel with joe. but thank God he's very understanding and even took the initiative to talk to my family for support in his absence. truly, he's a great father who took on all diapering and a great husband who wakes up for all night feeds so i can rest. truly, i'm very scare without him. it's like having my right hand cut off - so many things yet so limited. i'm overwhelmed. i practically cried at every meal grace and every night. how much i will miss him yet how badly i know we need the finances. nothing beats having my supportive husband around... i miss my husband..



No comments:

Post a Comment